MFT July Release Countdown Day 5

July 3, 2015

The MFT July Release Countdown starts today!! Since it's MFT's 9th birthday month, this month's release is packed with BIRTHDAY themed products. I know that most of you always need birthday cards to celebrate someone's special day. The new stamp sets, Die-namics, and stencils will make it easy to create a fabulous birthday card, and I'm sure it will make someone's birthday extra special!


Today I'm sharing a shaker card I made using the new Blueprints 26 and Split Diagonal Stencil.

To create the top panel I daubed Orange Fizz and Banana Split ink on a piece of Smooth White CS, then stenciled the Split Diagonal pattern using the same inks. After I cut it with a stitched die from Blueprints 26, I cut out a balloon shaped window and the word "BIRTHDAY". "HAPPY" is from Totally Happy stamp set.


For the balloon I blended Wild Cherry and Paver Red  dye inks. The thin bow and string were also die cut using Blueprints 26.

Make sure that all of the new products will be available for purchase on July 7 at 10:00 pm EST.

Head over to the MFT blog for today's full product reveal and more inspiration from the other DT members!

Thank you for stopping by today. I will be back tomorrow to introduce you the new stamp set and Die-namics from my stamp line, Birdie Brown!;)

23 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the top panel - such fantastic coloring and stencilling!! The red of the balloon just goes so wonderfully - fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite card. very nice use of faded stencil and use of colors jlingraham@hotmmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, shakers have a special place in my heart. I love how you used the negative part of the birthday die for the card. Love the colors and all the special details, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A birthday shaker!!! What could be more fun! GREAT card, full of color and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. and rising in the sunrise is a most beautiful shaker card- Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you did the stencil overlay. It is a nice different effect. The colors draw me in too. Really nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love IT! Balloons on cards so happy and make it a shaker even better, Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it that you made your it a shaker card ... one of my favorite cards to make. This is adorable and your coloring is always spot-on. Great job, Torico!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fantastic shaker card! Love the stenciled BG and the die cut sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a party...on a card!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great idea for the balloon shaker. Love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how fun!! I LOVE how you used the negative die cut parts for this card. FANTASTIC design!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun, a happy shaker card! I really love the colors and the design of your card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would be happy getting your card for my birthday! Love how you used Blueprints 26 and made a shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would be happy getting your card for my birthday! Love how you used Blueprints 26 and made a shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. fantastic and perfect shaker card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing impact!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete