NON 17 : Seeing Stars

July 1, 2015

It's the first day of the month, and it means that a new challenge starts at the Naughty or Nice Challenge!
This month's theme is "Seeing Stars" - create a card/project using something featuring stars!
I took this opportunity to ink up a new stamp I recently purchased from Stamping Bella.


This aged superwoman crack me up! Her costume is truly GORGEOUS!! LOL!


I combined her with a sentiment from You're Super stamp set (MFT). It was heat embossed with some Black Sparkle embossing Powder.


Head over to the Naughty or Nice Challenge blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the other Troublemakers. I hope you will play along with us this month!

Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. A totally fun and fabulous card, teamie! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right, it does crack you up, so fun, love! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! I plan to be her when I grow up. :D

    ReplyDelete