- What color will I use for my main color? - Green is a color of nature, and it doesn't have a big impact as a main color. It will work well as an anchor for the other two colors. So purple or orange? Humm... can't decide which is better yet.
- What theme? - Something other than Halloween, something other than Halloween.............. No idea! :( (I went to Pinterest and searched using the key words, Orange, Purple, and Green.) Ohhhh! There are so many gorgeous wedding bouquets! I can make one like these using my Die-namics! (Then I picked up THIS and THIS as my inspiration source.)
- What ingredients? - Rolled Scalloped Rose Die-namics, Mini Rolled Roses Die-namics, Layered Leaves Die-namics, and Royal Leaves Die-namics. Tangy Orange, Pure Plum, Grapesicle, and Sour Apple. Together Forever stamp set is a perfect match! :D
- (I made the roses and leaves, then thought about layout.) To make the roses take center stage, a white card base and a kind of frame will work well. What color is good for the frame? Tangy Orange is too bold. Sour Apple should be an accent color this time. My bouquet includes two shades of purple (Pure Plum and Grapesicle), so purple (Pure Plum) will match the best.
- (I stamped the sentiment onto a White Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle Panel in black.) Humm... this looks too crisp and bold. I need to add more softness to make the bold colors of my flowers stand out. A watercolor background would match, and I'll use Steel Blue to stamp the sentiment.
MFT blog for today's lesson and more inspiration. Don't forget to do your homework for your chance to win the prizes! :):)