WSC 236

July 8, 2015

Today I'm sharing a card I made for this weeks MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge (WSC 236).

The cute owls are from the brand-new Things with Wings stamp set. They were colored with Copics and cut with the matching dies.


To create the circle window I used Cross-Stitch Circle STAX Die-namics and Lemon Chiffon CS. The tiny flowers and leaves were cut using Hip Clips Die-namics and Spring Garden Die-namics.

For the background panel I stamped Wood Plank Background onto a piece of Primitive White CS with Natural Hybrid ink. I cut it with Blueprints 13 and Inside & Out Stitched Square STAX Die-namics.
I die-cut out three "hello"s from Tangy Orange CS using Happy Hellos Die-namics, and layered them for some dimension.

Head over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog to see the original sketch and what the Challenge DT members have created.

Thank you for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. This is one of the cutest cards I have seen in the entire MFT new release! I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just adorable, love the shaker part and how you did the title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE!!! The little owls are colored so perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! Love the colours & polka dots!

    ReplyDelete