MFT August Release Countdown Day 1

August 4, 2015

We are so close to the MFT August release!! All of the new products will be available for purchase tonight at 10:00 pm EST.

To wrap up this month's Countdown, I'd like to share a Halloween card I made using Spooky House Die-namics.


To create my background I cut out a circle using Circle STAX 1 Die-namics and used it as a mask. I blended Grapesicle, Pure Plum, and After Midnight Dye inks for the sky, then removed the mask. I masked the inked part and blended Banana Split, Lemon Drop, and Orange Fizz Dye inks to create the moon. After I removed the mask, I daubed some Banana Split ink around the moon.


The frame was die-cut with Pierced Rectangle Frames Die-namics. All the other elements were die-cut with Spooky House Die-namics. I applied small pieces of white CS behind the windows and colored with Copics from the front. (I could do this because those elements were black! :D)




Check out the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today. You'll find a list of the DT members participating today's countdown there. Hop around their blogs for more inspiration!

Thank you for stopping by!

9 comments: