MFT August Release Countdown Day 3

August 2, 2015

Welcome to Day 3 of the MFT Release Countdown! I have two Halloween themed cards to share with you today.

My first card uses the cute ghost images from the new Frightfully Fun Halloween stamp set. I stamped them with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed them with white embossing powder. Then I slightly sponged some Whip Cream pigment ink over them. How many years ago was it that the Chalkboard Technique was very very hot? LOL! I also stamped the stars and the sentiment with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed them with some colored embossing powder.

Take a look into the inside.

Eeeeek! Isn't it fun? ;) This was made with Interactive Window STAX Die-namics. This set of dies has so many possibilities!


Next up is a Halloween themed birthday card featuring the new PI stamp set, Mummy, and Fringe Die-namics.
I colored the cute mummy with Copics and cut her out with the matching die.


The balloons were die cut with Birthday Balloons Die-namics. I sponged around the edges with Vintage Photo Distress ink and added a little diamond stickles for a festive feel.
For the background panel I black embossed Abstract Background.


The sentiment was heat embossed with Princess Gold embossing powder. I think it stands out against the black background more than Gold embossing powder. I layered two fringes that were cut from Grape Jelly CS.



Make sure that all of the new products will be available for purchase on August 4 at 10:00 pm EST.
Visit the MFT blog for the details of the products revealed today and more inspiration from the other DT mimbers!

Thank you for stopping by today. See you tomorrow again!
** 1st Card **


** 2nd Card **

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Torico, your cards are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great ideas - the balloons look like they are filled with glitter and the chalk ghosts are very spooky looking. Bringing back the chalk is an excellent idea and perfect for this card - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Your ideas on how to use the new images are super. I love that you added balloons to the second card and put that glitter on them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love the peek-a-boo window you added to the first card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the black embossed webs. Such an effective backdrop for your balloon carrying mummy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these are Sooooo Super Cute! Love how you created a matching scene with the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your last card! is so beautiful, I adore the black base!

    ReplyDelete