MFT Creative Challenge - Paper Paradise

August 18, 2015

It's time for this month's MFT Creative Challenge! We (Design Team) are challenged to make a card/project with a tropical theme. It's pretty easy, since some fantastic tropical themed products have been just released this month! ;)

I combined Birds of Paradise, Blissful Blooms, and Wild Greenery Die-namics to create my tropical focal point. These two stamp sets work very well together!



The circle window was cut with Jumbo Peek-a-Boo Circle Windows Die-namics. To create my background in the window, I did some masking and inking. The colors I used are Tropical Teal, Summer Splash, Spearmint, Lemon Chiffon, and Insulation Pink. I pulled these colors from THIS beautiful photo I found on Pinterest.


Be sure to visit the MFT blog to see what the other DT members have come up with for today!

Thank you for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the soft stripes behind the bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable. Absolutely adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete