MFT September Release Countdown Day 3

August 30, 2015

It's Day 3 of MFT September Release Countdown! Today I have two cards to share with you.

The first card features Label Maker Sentiments stamp set, Label Tape Die-namics, and Fall Florals stamp set.

First I stamped Balloon Strings Background onto a Smooth White card base with Grout Gray Hybrid ink. Then I stamped some flowers and leaves from Fall Florals stamp set to create my own background. (The ink colors I used are listed at the bottom of this blog post.)

You can create a variety of sentiments with combining the words in Label Maker Sentiments stamp set. I chose "YOU'RE", "A", "SPECIAL", and "FRIEND" for my card. I stamped each word onto the matching die-cut piece in black and popped them up with some foam tape.

*******************************************
My next card features Thankful Friend stamp set & Die-namics, Thanks So Very Much stamp set, and Stitched Oval Frames Die-namics.

I used Stitched Oval Frames Die-namics to create a shaker frame. For the background in the frame I blended In the Buff and Berrylicious dye inks on a piece of Primitive Cream CS and stamped a sentiment from Thanks So Very Much stamp set in Hot Fudge.

I love that Thankful Friend Die-namics includes three tiny leaf dies. They are so pretty and very useful for shaker cards! I also used some Gourd-Jus Prills for my shaker. The Prills is my new favorite! And those colors are literally gorgeous and perfect for autumn!!



Make sure that all of the new products will be available for purchase on September 1st at 10:00 pm EDT.

Head over to the MFT blog for more information about the new products revealed today. You'll find a list of the DT members joining in today's countdown, so hop around their blogs to see what they have come up with for today!

Thank you for stopping by today. See you soon! ;)
** You're a Special Friend **


** Thanks So Very Much **

14 comments:

  1. Tori, I especially like your shaker card. I am "into" shaker cards right now. Thank you for introducing me to prills. They look nice in your shaker card.

    You've designed some more cute stamp sets with this release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used Balloon Strings as flower stems! And your PI shaker card is so cute with the addition of the little leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! You are so talented, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Torico I just love how you used the Balloon strings stamp to anchor the flowers in the first card. I have yet to get my hands on this stamp, it really looks so versatile. Your shaker card is incredible. I love what you filled the shaker part with, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both so beautiful!! I love the little pretties in your shaker card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great, you rocked them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, the shaker Thankful Friend PI card is darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful combinations and reminder how awesome the string stamp is! You captured fall beautifull with the shaker and fall flower cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this colorful shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this colorful shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've made the balloon strings background a new "must-have"! I love how you combined it with two very different styles! And your Thankful Friend card is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love that shaker card with the Gourd-Jus Prills. I've never heard of this embellishment, but I sure do love it in a shaker!! Gotta get me some!! LOL Thanks for sharing!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your made a beautiful background in your card!

    ReplyDelete