MFT September Release Countdown Day 4

August 29, 2015

Welcome to Day 4 of the MFT September Release Countdown! Today I'm introducing you two new stamp sets from Birdie Brown line along with the matching Die-namics!

The first set is called Harvest Mouse. Several cute mice are busy preparing for winter!



I started my card with a Kraft card base. After I stamped and colored the leaves on a white panel, I masked them and stenciled the Grid pattern with In the Buff and Summer Splash dye inks. The sentiment was heat embossed with some Princess Gold embossing powder.
The mouse images were stamped onto the matching die-cuts and colored with Copics.
I made an openable window using Interactive Window STAX Die-namics before I adhered the panel onto the card base. Are you curious what is in it?


Don't forget to pick up those pumpkins, too! :)

Next up is Mon Chéri. I was super excited when MFT asked me to make a Paris themed stamp set because it was the one that I had been wanting to do!



To create this card I combined Mon Chéri stamp set & Die-namics with Boutique Window Die-namics and English Brick Wall Stencil from the release.
For the background I stenciled English Brick Wall using In the Buff, Natural, and a little Persimmon dye inks. (For those of you who would like to compare English Brick Wall Stencil and Small Brick Wall Stencil, HERE is a card on which I used Small Brick Wall Stencil.)

The Boutique Window Die-namics is soooo CUTE! I have so many ideas with this Die-namics - shaker cards, some autumn or winter scene, combining with I Knead You, Jingle All the Way, and You Gnome Me! The little stuffed bunny in Adventure is Calling stamp set could be sitting behind the window... Ahhhh, can't wait to try these ideas! (Sorry, I got too exited. LOL!)
I added a pink bow that was made with Creative Clips Die-namics.

I paper-pieced her dress with patterned paper from Dots & Stripes Fresh Paper Pack.



Please make sure that all of the new products will be available for purchase on September 1st at 10:00 pm EDT.

Head over to the MFT blog for more information about the new products revealed today. And don't forget to leave a comment there for your chance to win a prize! ;)

Thank you for stopping by today. See you again tomorrow!

** Harvest Mouse **



** Mon Chéri **

15 comments:

  1. LOVE the peek-a-boo window and your coloring of Mon Cheri is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done it again! Love your stamp sets! And your coloring is always so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual, gorgeous amazing cards! I just love all the detail, dimension and your absolutely incredible colouring that you have done on your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mice! They are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great new stamps and your cards are gorgeous.
    Love them.
    Hugs Aartje

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much fussy work! You did a wonderful job on both cards! The coloring of the young ladies hair is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome new stamps! Love your designs with the amazing coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great little scenes. I love the story you told with the mice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great little scenes. I love the story you told with the mice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Celver window in the mouse card and terrific colors to highlight Paris shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Celver window in the mouse card and terrific colors to highlight Paris shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your first card is super sweet and cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete