MFT September Release Countdown Day 5

August 28, 2015

MFT's September Release Countdown begins today! I feel like the August release was just yesterday... How fast time flies?! But it's OK, because MFT has brought us another fabulous new products to play with! :D

Today I'm showcasing the Delicate Pretty Poppies stamp set designed by Lisa Johnson, as well as the Stitched Cover-up Companion - Vertical Die-namics.


The Stitched Cover-up Companion - Vertical Die-namics makes it easy to add an interesting frame to your card! For my card, I inked a piece of Smooth White CS with Insulation Pink and Summer Splash dye inks, then cut out the frame from it.
The background panel was stamped with Harlequin Background and Grout Gray Hybrid ink.


I stamped the poppies and stems with Versa Mark ink, and heat embossed them with some Liquid Platinum embossing powder. They were watercolored with some dye inks. (The ink colors I used are listed at the bottom of this blog post.)


The sentiment was stamped with Steel Grey Hybrid ink for a little softness. I love the fonts used for the sentiments in this set! So elegant and pretty. They perfectly match with the delicate poppies!


Please make sure that all of the new products will be available for purchase on September 1st at 10:00 pm EDT.

Head over to the MFT blog for the details of the products revealed today. You'll find a list of the DT members joining in today's countdown there. Hop over to their blogs to see what they have come up with for today!

Thank you for stopping by. I'll be back tomorrow to introduce you my new stamp sets and Die-namics! ;)

27 comments:

  1. Wow.. Just wow! The coloring on these poppies is just outstanding! Gorgeous card. Absolutely gorgeous. Love how you inked the frame, as well. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you inked up the frame, and the harlequin background is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the embossed poppies, and the colors on the frame die are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW...love the poppies, your colors, the sentiment you used...love everything about your card...beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you two-toned your frame for this card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your beautiful sponging in this almost ombre effect is truly inspiring - LOVE!!! So smart to use platinum powder instead of gold, matches the pinks perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your creative skill oftentimes gives the cards a soft look and calming feel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful card, so calming, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so creative. Your card is just stunning. I just love the colours you chose and just the softness of the colours, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like everything you did with the new stamp set and die, and the coloring! Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pastel colors on your frame and how they make the poppy stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOOOOOOOH how beautiful! The poppies are amazing and the coverup die was used so cleverly! Thank you!!1

    ReplyDelete
  13. I say this on IG and thought it was fab!! Here I can see the embossing...so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I say this on IG and thought it was fab!! Here I can see the embossing...so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I say this on IG and thought it was fab!! Here I can see the embossing...so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That Cover-Up Die is a must, great card with it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. one of my favorites card, is so beautiful and the poppy it's a really beauty!

    ReplyDelete