Naughty or Nice Challenge #18 - Fun in the Sun!

August 1, 2015

** This is my second post for today. Please scroll down or click HERE for my MFT Release Countdown post. Thank you! **

It's time for a new Naughty or Nice Challenge! This month we'd like to see how you have Fun in the Sun!



One of the reasons I'm always looking forward to this challenge every month is that I can take this opportunity to revisit my old TSG stamp sets. If you are a long time follower of my blog, you know how much I still love TSG stamps...
For my card today I dig out Aquaholic stamp set and By the Sea stamp set, that were designed by Whimsie Doodles, and created a shaker card. (Note: These stamp sets are discontinued because of the closure of TSG stamps.)


To create a circle window I used Circle STAX 2 Die-namics and Stitchable Dot Circle STAX Die-namics. For the background I white embossed Balloon Strings Background and blended some Sno Cone ink and  Berrylicious ink.

Head over to the Naughty or Nice Challenge blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the other Troublemakers! I hope you will play along with us this month!

Thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. That is one of the cutest cards I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! it's fun and colorful and just screams summer (totally not wanting to move on to anything fall and heaven forbid...CHRISTMAS related yet!!)
    I want to milk summer for all it's worth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this!! The coloring, the scene, the bubbles!! This is one of the cutest projects I have ever seen!! Wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect! Just the right amount of sly humour, not to mention your perfect colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, funny and summery, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best shaker card ever! Adorable card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete