WSC 242 - Happy Halloween

August 19, 2015

It's been a while since I played along with MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge last time. I've been so busy behind the scene that I didn't have time for it. But I got a little free time last weekend and made a Halloween card based on this weeks sketch (WSC 242).



I used Mummy stamp set & Die-namicsFrightfully Fun Halloween stamp set & Die-namics, Grassy Fields Die-namics, and Frightful Fence Die-namics to create a scene.


For the background, I blended Pure Plum and Banana Split dye inks, and added some tiny dots with a gold gel pen. The sentiment banner was die-cut with Blueprints 20.

Head over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the fabulous Challenge Team!

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! I love the bats and the pumpkin details sooooooooo much! Jo x

    ReplyDelete