A Halloween Hello

September 3, 2015

As I said in my previous post, I wanted to try another use of the newly released Boutique Window Die-namics.


I used almost the same supplies and layout with THIS card. But I changed the stamp set to Witch Way is the Candy? and made a "shaker" window.
I stenciled a Grout Grey panel with English Brick Wall Stencil and Grout Grey & Steel Grey dye inks. I cut out a window from it using Boutique Window Die-namics, added a Steel Grey frame, and applied a piece of vellum.  I inked a small piece of white card stock with Lemon Drop and Orange Fizz, and put it underneath the window. For my shaker I used Enchanted Garden Sequin Mix and Silver Stars Sequins.


The images were stamped onto the matching die-cut pieces and colored with Copics. The sentiment was stamped and gold embossed onto a Grape Jelly banner that was die-cut with Blueprints 25.

**************************************************
Have you checked THIS contest? I encourage you to participate in, because the prizes are AWESOME! ;) 


Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love how you coloured her cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - that's one versitile die! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful, happy little witch with a blush on her cheeks.

    ReplyDelete