Creative Construction with Blueprints - Hip to Be Square

September 8, 2015

For this month's MFT Creative Construction with Blueprints, we are featuring the Blueprints that include elements necessary for creating square cards - like Blueprints 3, 7, 8,12, 14, and 19.

For my card I chose a frame die from Blueprints 19. I blended Tropical Teal and After Midnight dye inks on a 4-1/2" square white panel, then sponged some Steel Grey dye ink to add more spooky atmosphere. I spritzed some water on it and let it dry.


I used Spooky House Die-namics and Frightfully Fun Halloween stamp set & Die-namics to create a scene. I sponged some Whip Cream pigment ink around the windows for glowing effect.
After I framed the scene I added a sentiment from Spooky Sentiments stamp set and several sequins  to finish off the card.



Head over to the MFT blog to see what the other DT members have created for today!

Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card, love those cute little ghosts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the curves go nicely with the square shape

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great scene you've created and your colouring is brilliant, Jo x

    ReplyDelete