I Love You a Bushel and a Peck

September 11, 2015

Just popped in to share a card I made using Harvest Mouse stamp set.

I used Blueprints 26 and gingham paper from Homespun Gingham Paper Pack to create the background panel.


I colored the images with Copics and cut them out with scissors and a craft knife. For the background I daubed some Pink Lemonade ink onto the Primitive White panel using an Ink Blending Tool and spattered Pink Lemonade ink and Daffodil ink over it with a watercolor brush.
The sentiment was stamped in Chocolate Brown and several sequins were added for a finishing touch.

Thank you for stopping by! :)

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card and the mice are so cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Torico!!! Oh I love this card, the song, and every one of your darling works of art!!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous fall card...love the way you draw the eye down the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, Torico!! Beautiful composition and lovely coloring!! Many thanks!!

    ReplyDelete