MFT September Release Countdown Day 1

September 1, 2015

It's final day of the MFT September Release Countdown. All of the new products will be available for purchase TONIGHT at 10:00 pm EDT!!

Today I'd like to take you to a couple of fantastic cities in the world, London and New York. ;)

My first card features an adorable London themed stamp set, London Mouse. First I stamped Big Ben along with some houses and London Eye on a white panel, then colored them with Copics. I cut another panel using the Partial Die Cutting technique, stamped and colored the mouse guards. I used English Brick Wall Stencil along with Copics to add some texture to the ground, it may hard to see in the photo above though. After I stamped a sentiment from Things with Wings stamp set in black, I popped up the panel with some foam tape.


For my next card I combined New York Skyline Die-namics and Concentric Circle Grid Stencil.  I masked off about 3/4" from the edges of a white card base and stenciled Concentric Circle Grid with Daffodil, Banana Split, and Pink Lemonade dye inks. I die-cut three New York skylines from Tropical Teal, Blu Raspberry, and Sno Cone CS, then layered them together. I stamped a sentiment from Delicate Pretty Poppies stamp set in Chocolate Brown and drew three white lines with a white gel pen.




I hope you have enjoyed my countdown posts! Please make sure again that the new products will be available for purchase at 10:00 pm EDT tonight. So you still have plenty of time to make your wish list. If you need more inspiration to decide what products you'll buy, hop around the DT blogs as many as you can! You can find the lists of the DT members, as well as all the details of the new products, on the MFT blog. ;)

Thank you for stopping by!
** London Mouse **


** New York Skyline **

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards!!! Totally cute and fabulous details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are great! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colors on both cards. Love how you layered the skylines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colors on both cards. Love how you layered the skylines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Torino your cards are incredible as usual. I just adore the scene card you created from London Mouse, it is just fantastic! Love how you layered the skylines in different colors with your New York card, it really adds some nice dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You really captured New York with the layes of structures- very clever. The color scheme of London is ideal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You really captured New York with the layes of structures- very clever. The color scheme of London is ideal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are beautiful, but your second card is stunning in an amazing colors!

    ReplyDelete