WSC 244 & A Contest!

September 2, 2015

** If you're looking for my MFT New Product Launch post, 
please scroll down or click HERE. Thank you! **

It's time for a new sketch challenge over at the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog. I've made a card for it using Harvest Mouse stamp set that has been just released last night.

I stenciled the Smooth White panel with Diagonal Bars Stencil and In The Buff & Spearmint dye inks, then spattered some gold spray over it. After it dried, I die-cut out a stitched tag from it using Tag Builder Blueprints 3 Die-namics. I punched a hole in it and tied a bow. I die-cut another tag from Steel Grey CS and inlaid it into the stenciled panel. The stenciled tag was adhered over it with a little offsetting.


The images were stamped and colored on the matching die-cut pieces. I used Blueprints 25 to cut the banners.

Head on over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the fabulous MFT Challenge team!

*************************************************
Before I go I just want to let you know that a FUN contest called Card Design Superstars has begun over at the MFT blog.


Make a card using MFT stamps & Die-namics, and submit it via Inlinkz on the MFT blog for your chance to win a prize! Head over to the MFT blog for more details. I hope you will participate in the contest. ;)

Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments: