WSC 245

September 9, 2015

Today I'm sharing a card I made for this weeks MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge (WSC245).

I started with a 4-1/4" square Smooth White card base. I stamped the poppies from Delicate Pretty Poppies set directly onto the card base, and stamped the flowers again onto another piece of cardstock, colored them with Copics, and cut them out with scissors.
The gingham check panel was die-cut using Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Square STAX Die-namics and Jumbo Peek-a-Boo Circle Window Die-namics. After I adhered it to the card base, I glued the colored flowers.
The sentiment was white embossed on a Jellybean panel that was die-cut with Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics. Several sequins were added to finish off the card.


Head over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the fabulous MFT Challenge team!

Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning, Yoshie! Those poppies look so realistic and I love how they're peeking through the opening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have arranged the poppies to peek from the window - lovely, Jo x

    ReplyDelete