WSC 248 - BOO!

September 30, 2015

I've got a fun Halloween card to share with you today. :)

This is a little bit liberal take on this week's MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge (WSC248). I had so much fun creating the "square mummy" by combining some Die-namics!


I die-cut a piece of Primitive White CS using a curved die from Stitched Basic Edges Dienamics, then assembled and adhered them on a piece of Steel Grey CS. I die-cut it with Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Square STAX Die-namics. The goggle eyes were made with Circle STAX  1 Die-namics and a solid wonky circle stamp from Party Patterns.

For the background panel I stamped Grape Jelly CS with Tiny Stars Background and Versa Mark ink. The Limelight panel was cut with Dripping Goo Edge Die-namics. I made the "BOO" using Orange Zest CS and Bright Lights Alphabet Die-namics, and added a few die-cut bats.

Head over to the MFT Callenge & Inspiration blog to see the original sketch and what the Challenge Team have come up with to inspire you!

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I love all the different elements in your card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! HOW CLEVER IS THIS? Fabulous design!!

    ReplyDelete