Creative Construction with Blueprints - Homespun Holidays

October 13, 2015

For this month's MFT Creative Construction with Blueprints, we are featuring the homespun elements included in Blueprints 20.


 Blueprints 20 is one of those Die-namics that I reach out so often. I especially love the scalloped rectangle die from it, which I often use to add a little cuteness to my projects. And the stitched banner dies are useful for sentiment panels. But, today's leading stars are the fame die and the stitched square dies with some quilt patterns to inlay in it.

I cut out the frame from Kraft CS and inlaid the heart, six point star, and eight point star element to three of the six cells. To the rest of the cells I inlaid the socks that were die-cut with Fireplace Die-namics. I stamped Wood Plank Background to the background panel with Natural Hybrid ink. The sentiment is from Winter Wonderland stamp set.



Head over to the MFT blog to see the other DT members have come up with for today!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. How sweet, I love the pretty colours you've chosen, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pastel colors on this card. So pretty and soft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I don't have BP 20, but it's now on my wish list! Love the scalloped edges!

    ReplyDelete