Holiday Tags

October 14, 2015

A fun event called Handcrafted Holiday Celebration is going on on MFT Facebook page and Instagram! Have you joined the celebration yet? If not, check out their posts everyday this week! There are fabulous prizes up for grabs! ;)
And today there also is a blog post featuring handmade holiday tags on the MFT blog. Make sure you check it out to get inspired!

Here are holiday tags I made for today.



I combined Santa's Elves, Gift Tag Greetings, and Winter Wonderland stamp sets to create these tags. The tag bases were cut with Stitched Traditional Tag STAX Die-namics. I white embossed the trees and gold embossed the sentiments. Then the twinkling stars were embossed with Liquid Platinum embossing powder. I daubed some Insulation Pink and Sno Cone dye ink over the embossed trees using an ink blending tool. After it dried, I spattered a little white ink over it.
The snowy hills were made with Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics. I stamped Swiss Dots Background stamp on them for more texture. The hole reinforcements were die-cut using Tag Builder Blueprints 2.



Thank you so much for stopping by today!

9 comments:

  1. Your tags are my favorites of all the designers' tags. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable!! I love all your work Birdie.. and have lots of your digis from a few years back too!

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness these are so so CUTE!!! Wish I could color half as well as you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable tags, Torico! Love your coloring and the backgrounds, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the background trees and the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete