MFT Die-namics Design - Christmas Card Components

October 27, 2015

This month we’re feeling festive creating die-cut delights for the season. Get in gear for Christmas crafting and get a jumpstart on your card making - Die-namics make it a breeze to quickly create everything you need to build that card stash in a hurry and our team is sharing the inspiration to get started.


I picked up the Birthday Present Die-namics to create my Christmas card for today. I combined it with the little gnomes from You Gnome Me stamp set and the sentiments from Gift Tag Greetings stamp set.
I colored the gnomes in traditional Christmas colors, green and red, so they look like Santa's elves (or even Santa?). ;) For the background I stamped a Smooth White rectangle panel with Star Celebration Background and Gold pigment ink.



Make sure you visit the MFT blog for more inspiration from the other DT members!

Thank you for stopping by. I will be back on Friday with my project(s) for the MFT November Release Countdown. Until then!

2 comments:

  1. Love this so much! The Gnomes make adorable elves! Your card is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! I could spend my entire salary on MFT products! Jo x

    ReplyDelete