MFT November Release Countdown Day 4

October 31, 2015

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, everyone!

I know, I know that it's Halloween today. So you may expect something spooky on my blog. But, it's Day 4 of the MFT November Release Countdown. Please let me introduce you another new stamp set and Die-namics from Birdie Brown line, Merry Christmoose! Create a warm and cozy indoor scene with this set. ;)



It's a silent night (not spooky ;)). He is sipping a cup of cocoa, looking up into the starry sky through the window...
I used Peek-a-Boo Wonky Window Die-namics to create the shaker window, and daubed After Midnight dye ink for the night sky.

I embellished the window with Christmas stockings and gold star sequins.


Make sure that all of the new products will be available for purchase on November 3rd at 10 pm EST.

Visit the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today, and for more inspiration from the other DT members!

Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a fab-boo-lous day!

22 comments:

  1. He is just so, so cute...Merry Christmoose!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love how you used the wonky window to create your fun shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a moose in a warm sweater!! can't be cuter than this... LOVE! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shaker element! And the coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOOOVE this moose, so cute and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your card, the coloring on this is so great. I love the coloring on the sweater he is wearing wish I could do as well as you. The card is also a shaker which I love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card! The scene that you created is amazing! Makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The stockings were hung with great care to dream of the joy a head!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This little moose is so adorable!! Your Birdie Brown sets are among my absolute favorites! They're so fun to color up and give life to. You have an amazing gift, Torico!

    ReplyDelete
  10. soooooo CUTE!!!!!!! I just love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This stamp set is utterly ADORABLE, and your card is delightful!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love what you did with this new and adorable set! Your scene is so cosy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your wonky window on the night sky is just the right touch. Amazing coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your wonky window on the night sky is just the right touch. Amazing coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that stockings banner with amazing night scene and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very adorable card! This moose stamp and die couldn't be any cuter!! I really like how you added the pillows and stockings in the windows. There's two sequins right above his head that looks like the moon. Very good!

    ReplyDelete