MFT November Release Countdown Day 5

October 30, 2015

The MFT November Release Countdown begins today!! I guess many of you have already started creating winter holiday cards for this year. Do you think you have stocked enough winter themed stamps and dies you need this year?  Wait... MFT is releasing more FUN products that you'll want to use through the winter season!

Today I'm introducing you a new stamp set & Die-namics from my Birdie Brown line, Toasty Greetings!



If you have been following me on Instagram, you may remember a series of snow people illustrations I shared last year. (In case you missed it, you can see it HERE.) Yes, that snowman and the cheeky penguin have come back as clear stamps! :D:D


For my first card, I first stamped and gold embossed the sentiment on the background panel. Then I stamped and white embossed it with Snowfall Background, and daubed Coral Crush Dye ink using an ink blending tool. I then stamped a snowflake image from the previously released Snowflake Flurry stamp set randomly using the generation stamping technique.

I stamped the images using the masking technique, colored them with Copics, and cut them out with scissors and a craft knife.

The snowy hill was made with Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics. I added some white glitter along the snow drift line.


For my second card, I combined Toasty Greetings stamp set with a sentiment from Get Toasty stamp set.


This time I stamped and colored the images on the matching die-cut pieces. (I think they are really good friends. Ha ha!) To create the snowy night sky I blended Blue Breeze and After Midnight dye inks, then spattered some white ink.

The sentiment was stamped with Gravel Gray Pigment ink on a Grout Gray panel, which was stamped with Woodgrain Background and Natural dye ink.
I used a new color of card stock, Chili Powder, for my card base. I stamped it with the new Bold Diagonal Stripes Background.




Make sure that all of the new products will be available for purchase on November 3rd at 10 pm EST.

Head over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today. There is a list of the DT members participating today's countdown. Hop around their blogs for more inspiration!

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I will be back tomorrow to introduce you another new stamp set & Die-namics from Birdie Brown line. ;)
** 1st Card **


** 2nd Card **

32 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards... and a super darling stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards... and a super darling stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards! Love the beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. never had enough holiday stamp set..especially ones come from you! this one is a must have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is soo cute. Love your new stampset ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are sooo cute! I love the backgrounds on both of the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your designs are always amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your colouring is amazing, Torico! I especially love your 2nd card, where it seems that Mr. Snowman is teasing Mr. Penguin with those yummy marshmallows.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are AMAZING!!!! Such an adorable stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pengine jumping is awesome- will produce a smile every time! Wonderful, unique colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are so cute..I like the humor in both. It could be MY imagination, but in the first card it looks like Mr. Penguin has stepped on the snowman's scarf and has tipped him backwards a bit. And I love the little wiggle lines in the second card to show motion. I also loved your coloring. Great job. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything you design literally brings me happiness!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everything you design literally brings me happiness!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh - just love this set!!! Such adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love both of these cards! The first one with the pink background just makes the card pop and the penguin jumping up to eat the marshmallow on the second one is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another adorable set--love it! The penguin images are all so sweet. Love the one jumping up!

    ReplyDelete
  17. congrats on another cute set...love these penguins. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  18. congrats on another cute set...love these penguins. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This stamp set is just Darling. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So much fun! Absolutely darling new set!

    ReplyDelete
  21. both cards are adorable!!! but your first card stole my hear, I love the scene, the background, all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such darn cute creation, love this new release!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The penguin riding on the snowman's scarf and trying to get a morsel of marshmallow is SO adorable!! Beautiful cards!!!

    ReplyDelete