MFT October Release Countdown Day 1

October 6, 2015

It's the final day of this month's MFT Release Countdown! All of the new products will be available for purchase at 10:00 pm EDT TONIGHT!!

I have two relatively simple cards to share with you today.
The first one uses Snowflake Flurry stamp set and Joyous Christmas Sentiments stamp set.

First I stamped and gold embossed the sentiment from Joyous Christmas Sentiments set on a Smooth White panel which was cut with Blueprints 24. Then I masked off a rectangle area and blended Sour Apple and Limelight dye inks to create an ombre background. After it dried, I stamped the snowflakes from Snowflake Flurry set with Sour Apple Dye Ink. I added a Limelight scalloped rectangle panel which was cut with Blueprints 20. Several pearls were added to finish off the card.



I have seen so many Christmas gift wrapping ideas using gold, black, and white color combo, and I love them. So I had to try this design.
I first die-cut a Smooth White panel using Blueprints 26. I stamped Striped Background stamp onto only lower part of the panel, then stenciled Snowfall with Gold pigment ink onto the upper part.

I stamped and gold embossed the word "joy" from Hand Lettered Holiday stamp set  on Black Licorice CS, then cut it out with Radial Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.




I hope you have enjoyed my Countdown posts this past five days. There are so many fabulous new products that I wasn't able to show you during the Countdown. So please make sure you visit the MFT blog to see all of the new products that will be released tonight!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I will be back 10 pm tonight for my New Product Launch post. Until then!
** 1st Card **

** 2nd Card **

11 comments:

  1. Love them both and the green on your first card is striking

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these fabulous CAS designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the joy on the black circle with the radial stitch die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards one bright in several ways, the other elegant thoughout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful cards, your second card was my favorite, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You may think your cards are simple but, I find them so inspiration. And ... simple is ok with me. Great job Torico.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card!!
    I'm doing my first GIVEAWAY over at my blog! Be sure to check it out!! :)

    ReplyDelete