MFT October Release Countdown Day 2

October 5, 2015

It's Day 2 of the MFT October Release Countdown. I guess your wish list is getting longer and longer. LOL! Now you don't need to wait so long. All of the new products will be available for purchase TOMORROW at 10:00 pm EDT!

My first card for today features Stay Cool stamp set & Cool Cup Die-namics designed by Laina Lamb as well as Stitched Cover-Up Companion - Diagonal Die-namics.

I blended Coral Crush and Bubblegum Dye inks on a piece of Whip Cream CS, and die-cut a cup from it. I made the sleeve with striped patterned paper from Dots & Stripes Neutral Paper Pack, and added a heart and a couple of sequins. For the whip cream, I die-cut it from Whip Cream CS and sponged a little In the Buff Dye ink. It's hard to see in the photo above, but I I added some shimmer to the whip cream with a Wink of Stella pen.


 I die-cut the frame three times from Chocolate Brown CS using Stitched Cover-Up Companion Diagonal Die-namics, layered them, and added a polka dot panel, which is from Dots & Stripes Neutral Paper Pack. I stamped and white embossed a sentiment from Stay Cool stamp set on the top layer.  I love the distressed font that is used for this stamp set - literally so COOL! I'm sorry that I couldn't showcase it clearly with this card since I heat embossed the sentiment.

Next I made a set of shaker cards using the Merry Christmas Centerpieces Die-namics.
For these cards I used new Prestige Card stock and Pigment ink pads, Poppy (left) and Green-Eyed Monster (right).
For the square panel I stamped a piece of Smooth White CS with Tiny Stars Background and Pigment ink (Poppy and Green-Eyed Monster), and die-cut it with a stitched square die from Blueprints 14.
The shaker frame was die-cut using Merry Christmas Centerpieces Die-namics and Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.



I love that this Centerpieces Die-namics includes four types of die for shaker elements. I especially LOVE those tiny trees!



Head over to the MFT blog for more details of the new products revealed today and more inspiration from the other DT members!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
** Cool Cup Card **


** Merry Christmas Shaker Cards **

13 comments:

  1. Lovin' all of your fantastic cards...especially the cool cup one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the you make life sweet card! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be a most yummy ice cream soda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab cards, Torico! I just love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun die for Christmas shaker card.Love the background papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards but lovin the shakers for sure

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very, very pretty! Love the bold sentiment on the first!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make my life sweet with your great cards. Always inspirational.

    ReplyDelete