MFT October Release Countdown Day 4

October 3, 2015

Welcome to Day 2 of this month's MFT Release Countdown! Today I'm introducing you the new stamp set & Die-namics from my Birdie Brown line, Santa's Elves!



Santa's Elves stamp set includes 3 elf images and 8 accessory images that can be combined with the elves. You can build a cute Christmas scene with this set, or combine these elves with other MFT stamp sets and Die-namics to create a fun Christmas card!

 For my first card I combined an elf image with the new Fireplace Die-namics to create a warm and cozy scene. What has he found in the sock? Is he happy with it? :):)

To add some texture to the fireplace, I used English Brick Wall Stencil. The cardstock colors I used for the fireplace are listed at the bottom of this blog post. Those tiny socks from Fireplace Die-namics are so cute! The striped pattern on the wall was made using Candy Stripes Background Builder. I will talk more about this set later.;)


Next card uses Candy Stripes Background Builder and Hand Lettered Holiday stamp set along with Santa's Elves stamp set & die-namics.


I love Candy Stripes Background Builder so much! It includes a 6x6 striped rubber stamp and two thin striped clear stamps. So you can create your own candy stripes pattern by using your favorite color combination! For this card I first stamped the thicker stripes with Tickled Pink Pigment ink, then stamped the thinner stripes with Summer Splash Pigment ink. The MISTI helped me to stamp them perfectly. :) After it completely dried I stamped a sentiment from Hand Lettered Holiday stamp set and a bell from Santa's Elves stamp set. I stamped the bell again on a scrap of white card stock, colored it with Copics, cut it out with scissors, and adhered. I added some Glossy Accents to the bell, my camera didn't capture it though. :( I drew the string for hanging the bell with a black gel pen.

The images were stamped onto the matching die-cut pieces and colored with Copics. A few sequins were added to embellish the tree. The polka dot paper is from Dots and Stripes Fresh Paper Pack.


Please make sure that all of the new products will be available for purchase on October 6th at 10:00 pm EDT.
Head over to the MFT blog for the details of the new products revealed today and for more inspiration from the other DT members!

Thank you for stopping by today. See you tomorrow again! :):)
** 1st Card **


** 2nd Card **

17 comments:

  1. These little elves are just as cute as can be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and whimsical cards?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this sone of the best stamp sets you have designed. I just love all of your stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you create a beautiful scenes in both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable set, Torico and I love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet new images. Love all your new creations. Your cards are adorably Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope Santa spoils me and brings this new stamp set! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome cards that inspire! What's in the stocking?

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are wildly cute... I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are so cute! I love the elves and the sentiments that go with them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm beaming with big smiles well done

    ReplyDelete
  12. These stamps are awesome
    but the shading is amazing!! great colouring

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards but I really like the foe brick on your fireplace great idea

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are adorable!!! I LOVE the shading on your images. Fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't think I have ever seen cuter elves. These are so adorable!! And your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete