Beary Merry

November 6, 2015

After the MFT Release Countdown week, I got some free time. I reorganized my stamp collection and found several (I swear, only several!) stamps that I hadn't had a chance to ink up yet. I decided to play with one of those stamps and whipped up this card.


The adorable image is from Beary Merry set by Penny Black. I combined it with a sentiment from Trim the Tree.
I cut out the background panel using Blueprints 22 and stenciled it with Diagonal Bars Stencil and Blu Raspberry Dye ink.


I colored the image with Copics and cut it out with scissors.


The sentiment was stamped on a circle panel cut with Radial Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics. I sponged some Limelight Dye ink before I stamped the sentiment. I wound some Bakers Twine onto the background panel, added a bow and a pearl on top of the circle panel, and adhered several sequins around the image.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. What a beauty! I've been working with the digital version of this stamp for a few days and have struggled to create anything I'm even slightly happy with. Bravo to you... And back to the drawing board again for me! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful -
    I love love the way you coloured the stamp .
    WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just awesome, talented girl! Congrats on the Penny Black Facebook mention!

    ReplyDelete