MFT Creative Challenge - Contemporary Christmas Colors

November 17, 2015

For this month's MFT Creative Challenge, we are challenged to create a Christmas card/project using a non-traditional color scheme. I'm not so good at color challenges. But I like this kind of challenge, because it gives me an opportunity to try something I usually don't do! :)

I completely went out from my usual style, and even used non-Christmas themed stamp sets for today's card.

I cut out a Primitive White panel with Blueprints 24. I stamped the sentiment from Joyous Christmas Sentiments stamp set with Tickled Pink Pigment ink and Tropical Teal Pigment ink, with the help of MISTI. Then I masked the sentiment area and stamped the leaves from Desert Bouquet stamp set and the berries from Fall Florals stamp set. The tiny dots were added with a white gel pen.



Make sure you stop by the MFT blog to see what the other DT members have come up with for today!

Thank you for visiting today!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful card. I love every perfect detail!

    ReplyDelete