MFT November Release Countdown Day 1

November 3, 2015

It's final day of the MFT November Release Countdown! All of the new products that we have been showing you this past 5 days will be available for purchase TONIGHT at 10 pm EST!

Today I'm showcasing two adorable pet themed stamp sets and Die-namics. My first card features Top Dog stamp set and Die-namics.

Every dog gets excited about a snowfield. Right? :D
I used Winter Wonderland stamp set and Snowflake Flurry stamp set to create the background scene.  I first stamped and white embossed the trees and snowflakes, then blended In the Buff and Insulation Pink dye inks. The snowy hill was cut with Stitched Basic Edges Die-namics.

I stamped and colored the dog image from Top Dog stamp set on the matching die-cut piece. The hearts were die-cut from Cherry Crisp CS using two dies from Top Dog Die-namics and were covered with some Glossy Accents.
The red chevron patterned paper is from Fresh Squeezed Chevron Paper Pack. The scalloped border was cut from Blu Raspberry CS using  Stitched Scallop Edges Die-namics. The sentiment was stamped and white embossed on a Chocolate Brown panel cut with Blueprints  25.


My second card uses Cat-itude stamp set and Die-namics, along with Stitched Pinking Edge Square STAX Die-namics.

The cats were stamped and colored with Copics on the matching die-cut pieces.
I die cut three pinking edge square panels from gingham patterned paper using Stitched Pinking Edge Square STAX Die-namics. I also die cut six more panels from Banana Split CS and Gumdrop Green CS and layered them, as shown in the photo below, for stability and thickness.

I added some jute twine and a button to the left panel. I die cut two hearts from Ripe Raspberry CS with Top Dog Die-namics and adhered them beside the cats. The sentiment was directly stamped to the card base in Chocolate Brown.



Head over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the other DT members.

I hope you have enjoyed my projects for this month's countdown. I will be back at 10 pm EST tonight to celebrate the new product launch. ;) Until then!
** 1st Card **


** 2nd Card **

14 comments:

  1. Such sweet cards! Love the gingham patches, and your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you colored the kitties. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I love the background on your first card and the dog jumping in the air for the snowflakes reminds me of my dogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are soo sweet! I love both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGOSH!! THE DOG!! THE CATS!!! WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE???????

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed both of these do much!!! Loooove your color combos and darling images. So sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I'm thinking a head to Valentine's Day- awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great composition and colors. Fun cards. Love the little squares of gingham.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great composition and colors. Fun cards. Love the little squares of gingham.

    ReplyDelete