MFT November Release Countdown Day 3

November 1, 2015

Welcome to Day 3 of the MFT November Release Countdown!
Today I'd like to share a card I made using the new cute PI stamp set, Season's Tweetings, and the Winter Waves Background stamp.

I stamped and white embossed the Winter Waves Background on Smooth White CS, then daubed Limelight dye ink over it using an ink blending tool.  I cut it out with a stitched rectangle die from Blueprints 26.

The PI girl and cardinal birds were stamped on the matching die-cut pieces and were colored with Copics. The snowy ground was covered with white glitter. The sentiment was gold embossed on a Black Licorice panel. After I popped up everything on the background panel I added several sequins to finish off the card.


Make sure that all of the new products will be available for purchase on November 3rd at 10 pm EST.
Head over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today, and for more inspiration from the other DT members.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. See you tomorrow again!

15 comments:

  1. you create an awesome background in a beautiful color choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the background stamp, and such a pretty color, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the colors you picked, and the coloring it self is awesome wish I could color that well! The background is great with the stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty colors, and I love the background and the snow. Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unique colors are inspiring and add so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the little scene that you have created! It is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet creation with fresh look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the background and you coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the background and you coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the bright yellow-green stenciled and embossed background!! Very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely, I like the green bg, so fresh!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is very cute and I love the background, especially the refreshing colors!

    ReplyDelete