WSC 254

November 12, 2015

It's time for a new sketch challenge over at the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog.

Here is this weeks sketch.

As I saw snowy hills on the diagonal panels of the sketch, I turned the sketch upside down.

I created the scene using Dashing By stamp set & Die-namics, Snowflake Flurry stamp set, and Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics. I added some Diamond Stickles to the snowy hills.
For the frame I used a new color of card stock, Periwinkle. I stamped Bold Diagonal Stripes Background on it with Periwinkle Pigment ink. I layered three panels for thickness.


The sentiment was stamped in Gravel Gray Pigment ink. (I love the new pigment ink pads!) Several tiny sequins and three purple rhinestones were added to finish off the card.

Head over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration from the Challenge team! I hope you will play along with us this week. :)

Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments: