WSC 255

November 18, 2015

It's time for a new sketch challenge (WSC255) over at the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog!

Here is this weeks sketch.


As you see I rotated the sketch upside down and added an arch window instead of the rectangle panel.

I stamped a Tickled Pink panel with Sketched Chevron Background and Tickled Pink Pigment ink. I cut out an arch window from it using Stitched Arch STAX Die-namics, then added a Kraft frame after I applied a piece of acetate to the window. For the background panel I stamped and white embossed several snowflakes, which is from Hug in a Mus stamp set, and daubed some Summer Splash Dye ink over them using an ink blending tool.

For my shaker elements I put Tu Tu Pink Prills and Minnie Pearls Prills as well as a few shades of light blue sequins.
The mug was made with Hot Cocoa Cups die-namics, Whip Cream CS, Chocolate Brown CS, and Poppy CS. I daubed a little In the Buff Dye ink around the bottom of the mug. The sentiment from Hug in a Mug stamp set was stamped and white embossed on a Chocolate Brown panel cut with Blueprints 20.

Make sure you stop by the MFT Inspiration and Challenge blog  for the challenge details and for more inspiration from the fabulous Challenge team! I hope you will play along with us this week!

Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment: