Color Throwdown Challenge #372

December 9, 2015

It's week 2 of my guest designing for the Color Throwdown Challenge. Here is this weeks color palette.


Honestly, this was a little challenging for me. First, I had to use four colors. Secondly, hot pink is a color I rarely choose for my creations. Thirdly, I hadn't used silver and kraft together and I had no idea how I can combine these two colors beautifully!

After a lot of trial and error, I managed to make this card.



Can you see kraft? Yes, I colored the gift box in kraft! Haha! I hope this is OK...
The supplies I used are listed at the bottom of this post.

Check out the Color Throwdown Challenge blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration from the fabulous DT!

Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. A beautiful card... I love how you've coloured the image and really given the little characters lots of personality! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so beautiful and charming card with little people wrapped to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope this is the right spot to comment for the product launch gift certificate. Love this color combo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Peege,
      Thank you so much for your comment. But, you should leave a comment on my New Product Launch post to be eligible for the giveaway. Here is a link to my NPL post.
      http://stamparadise.blogspot.jp/2015/12/mft-december-new-product-launch.html

      Delete
  4. You nailed it!!! Totally adorable, Torico!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I wouldn't be able to tell that these colors gave you any trouble! This is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colouring and I really love the dots on the background! Thanks for having me as a GDT this week at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this!! Congrats on the Penny Black Facebook mention!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Torico...perfect! I was having a hard time with Kraft and silver..I understand your pain! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete