Color Throwdown Challenge #373

December 16, 2015

It's the last week I guest design for the Color Throwdown Challenge, since they will be taking a break for the holiday season. I'd like to say a big thank you to Barbara and the DT for having me as a guest designer. I really enjoyed playing with their color palette every week, and I've got three more Christmas cards done thanks to the challenges! :D

The last challenge of 2015 from them is pretty easy!



I decided to go with very traditional Christmas colors - green, red, and white, and one of my most favorite stamp sets of the year - Christmas Elves. Well, I realized that the layout of this card is almost the same with the card I made for CTD 372 while I was editing the photo. I have to say that this is my most favorite layout of the year... LOL.


The elf and the tree were stamped onto the matching die-cut pieces and were colored with Copics. I used a white gel pen to decorate the tree. The Whip Cream frame was cut with Stitched Mini Scallop Ciecle STAX Die-namics and Circle STAX 2 Die-namics.
The Cherry Crisp panel was stamped with Winter Waves Background and Versa Mark ink. The chevron patterned paper is from Calm & Cozy Chevron Paper Pack. The sentiment is from Trim the Tree stamp set and it was gold embossed on a Black Licorice panel cut with Blueprints 20.

Make sure to visit the Color Throwdown Challenge blog to see what the DT have come up with for today!

I'll be popping in again several hours later to share a card I made for this weeks MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge. See you soon! ;)

3 comments:

  1. And we've enjoyed having you so much!!! As always, this card is totally adorable!! Thanks again and again for helping us out this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another darling card, with one of your equally darling stamp sets!

    It was an HONOR to have you join us this month, Torico! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Torico, your card is so amazing with your WOW coloring skills! Enjoyed seeing your creations in our gallery this month!

    ReplyDelete