MFT Creative Construction with Blueprints - Blueprints Basics

December 1, 2015

Hello everyone, Hello December! It's the most wonderful and the busiest month of the year!! LOL! My blog will be a little busier than usual this week with a DT post for Naughty or Nice Challenge (a few hours later today), a guest designing post for a challenge blog (on Wednesday), and the MFT December Release Countdown that begins on Friday!

So let me start my busy week with a card for this month's MFT Creative Construction with Blueprints DT challenge. ;)

This month's challenge is so simple and easy - to create a card based on a Blueprints sketch. (You can see and download all the Blueprints sketches HERE.) I decided to use Blueprints 24 and Jingle All the Way stamp set and simply followed one of the sketches for Blueprints 24.


I also used Winter Wonderland stamp set, Snowflake Flurry stamp set, and Stitched Basic Edges Die-namics to create the background for my Santa. The patterned paper is from Painted Prints Citrus Paper Pack.

As I thought that the lower part of the card needed something more, I added the stitching lines using Homespun Stitching Lines Die-namics.

Head over to the MFT blog to see what the other DT members have come up with for today. I'm sure you'll be inspired by their fabulous projects.

Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I love your fun, little santa sooooooooooo much! Great card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this Santa is quite fit for his age! Supercute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cute Santa, beautiful card, Torico!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love your work! I got this Santa set when you still had it as a digi and I love it..so fun.

    ReplyDelete