MFT December New Product Launch

December 9, 2015

It's time to shop! All the new MFT products are available for purchase in the MFT online store now!


To celebrate the release, I'd like to share two cards I made using the Adorable Elephants stamp set and Die-namics.

I started this card with a Whip Cream card base and stamped it with Watercolor Stripes Background and In the Buff Dye ink. The elephant, kite, and butterflies were stamped and colored with Copics, then cut with the matching dies. The clouds are from Somebunny stamp set. I created the grassy hill with Gumdrop Green CS, Etched Tribal Background stamp, and Grassy Hills Die-namics. I adhered the clouds and butterflies to the card base, and popped up the hill, elephant, and kite with some foam tape. The sentiment was stamped on a Whip Cream panel cut with Blueprints 20 Die-namics.


Next card is a belated birthday card. I stamped a Whip Cream card base with Tiny Stars Background stamp and Limelight Hybrid ink. I added striped patterned paper from Painted Prints Citrus Paper Pack and the word "BIRTHDAY" cut from Tangy Orange CS using Blueprints 26 Die-namics. The words "HAPPY HAPPY" is from Totally Happy stamp set and it was stamped with Cement Gray Dye ink.


The images were colored with Copics and cut with the matching dies.



Remember that you have a chance to win one of two, $100 Gift Vouchers as part of tonight's New Product Launch celebration! You can find how to win on the MFT blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Enjoy shopping!
 
** 1st card **

** 2nd card **


67 comments:

  1. These are both so adorable, Torico!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These elephants are just too adorable and you've made such cute cards with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like what you did with these lovable elephants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like what you did with these lovable elephants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stamp designs are super. Wish I could buy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cards with the adorable elephants

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards in fresh, bright colors too! They always make me feel so uplifted!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute and loads of fun packed into these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so in love with these elephants aren't they the cutest ever. Awesome cards. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so thankful that you create for us the beautiful and super cute Birdie Brown stamps. Your cards are always so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are always perfect! Love, love, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Delightful cards! I love the new backgrounds but those cute ellies take centre stage! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet! These elephants are the cutest ever!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those elephants are adorable! I love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So so adorable. I just love those elephants.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love both cards, especially the backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the color you choose for the striped background and how he is sitting on a little patch of ground. Beautiful cards, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really cute cards, the elephants are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love this card and the colors

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love this card and the colors

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your copic colouring is flawless. I also really love the soft yet playful colour schemes of your gorgeous cards. You're killing me with all that cuteness!! That stamp set has got to be my most favourite one yet. I can't wait to get my hands on that cutie!!:))

    ReplyDelete
  22. The elephants are just too adorable!! Love them. Your cards are too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  23. the stitched clouds make this card even more adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The little elephant is darling.
    The cards are great.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous cards! Love those elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute cards! That little elephant is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such perfect elephants! Love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love this stamp. His floppy ears are so fun. Great coloring... Both cards are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  29. Adorable cards, great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh, oh, oh these are soooo cute!! I just love these little elephants; they're my favorite part of the release this month.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Adorable card. Love those stitched clouds. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  32. *squeeeee* Lookie at those darling elephants!!!! Fantastic cards and love the coloring ♥

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great job mixing & matching existing stamp sets with the new products!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Your cards are fabulous! Loving those elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  35. What an adorable elephant! Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  36. How can you not like these elephants?
    So darling!
    And your card makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh that's just the sweetest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  38. These elephants are so adorable! I just can't get over them. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  39. OMGEEE these little ellies are adorbs! Eeek! definitely on my Christmas wish list! :) TFS and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  40. so super cute your coloring is amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  41. Your cards are always soooo cute and adorable. Love these too!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Warning - Warning - Cuteness Overload! Both cards are adorable! I need this stamp and matching die set, they're too cute to resist any longer, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  43. You created another just-adorable-stamp! Your cards are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love those sweet elephants, both cards are very cute, great work.

    ReplyDelete
  45. SQUEAL!! SO EXCITED about this RELEASE!! Probably ONE of my MOST FAVORITE Releases of the Whole Year!! =) THANKS SO MUCH for sharing I LOVE your Cards!! =) Have a FABULOUS Release Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love both of your cards. They are both so playful!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Adorable elephant cards. I like the Tribal stamp for the grass.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Such cute cards...love these elephants...too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete