MFT December Release Countdown Day 1

December 8, 2015

It's final day of the MFT December Release Countdown! It means that all the new products we have been showcasing this past five days will be available for purchase at 10 pm EST TONIGHT!!

I have two cards to share with you today. My first card is a masculine card featuring the Stitched Hexagon STAX Die-namics.


I combined Stitched Hexagon STAX Die-namics with Amazing stamp set, Doubly Amazing Die-namics, and Distressed Patterns stamp set to make this graphical design.
I first cut out a Grout Gray panel using Blueprints 13 and stamped the distressed patterns vertically with Cement Gray Pigment ink. Then I die cut five hexagons from Eggplant, Tropical Teal, Fuse Green, Chili Powder, and Gravel Gray CS, and stamped the patterns (GinghamSwiss Dots, and Sketched Chevron) on each hexagons with Versa Mark ink.


After I assembled and adhered the hexagons onto the panel, I stamped the words "YOU ARE WAY" in Chocolate Brown and added the die cut "amazing". Four silver sequins were added to put a little more accent on the vertical line.

Next card features the Tropical Flowers stamp set and Die-namics.
I love that Tropical Flowers stamp set includes a pair of solid flower and lined flower! I can add some dimension to the stamped flower without coloring. I first stamped a solid flower image (with Tickled Pink Hybrid ink and  Lemon Chiffon Hybrid ink), then stamped a lined flower image over it (with Razzle Berry Hybrid ink and Coral Crush Hybrid ink) with the help of a MISTI tool. I did some sponging to the end of each petals to add more texture. The leaves were stamped with Gumdrop Green Dye ink and cut out with the matching Die-namics.

I cut a Primitive Cream panel with Stitched Square STAX Die-namics and stamped a sentiment from Amazing stamp set. I added faux ink splash with a pattern stamp from Distressed Patterns stamp set and Gold pigment ink.
The background panel was cut with Blueprints 8 Die-namics and stamped with the new Primitive Chevron Background.



Head over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the other DT members!

I hope you have enjoyed my countdown projects. Remember that you still have time (before Noon EST TODAY) to leave a comment on each of the five countdown posts on the MFT blog for your chance to win a $75 voucher!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I will be back at 10 pm EST with my New Products Launch cards. Until then! ;)
** 1st card **


** 2nd card **

9 comments:

  1. Both the cards are really, really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card great colors and texture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers and love thow you used the fabulous stripes with the hexagones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your color combo in your first card is so elegant, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like both your cards. Such details in both. Always appreciate a masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like both your cards. Such details in both. Always appreciate a masculine card.

    ReplyDelete