MFT December Release Countdown Day 3

December 6, 2015

Welcome to Day 3 of the MFT December Release Countdown! Today I have two cards to share with you.

My first card features the new stamp set & Die-namics from Pure Innocence line, Steeped in Love, as well as Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX and Stitched Mini Scallop Square STAX Die-namics.


I stamped and colored the new PI girl image before I cut her out with the matching die. The sentiment was white embossed on a Grape Jelly banner cut with Blueprints 20. I layered a gingham Mini Scallop Square panel, a polka dot Stitched Scallop panel, and a Mini Scallop Rectangle panel on which I stamped Swiss Dots Background with Lemon Drop Dye ink. The tiny hearts were cut with Hip Clips Die-namics.

For my next card I combined Adorable Elephants stamp set with Stitched Alphabet Die-namics designed by Laina Lamb and Circle Burst Stencil.

First I stenciled Circle Burst on a piece of Smooth White CS with In the Buff Dye ink. Then I cut off the bottom edge with Stitched Scallop Edges Die-namics and added the double stitching lines along the top edge using Basic Stitch Lines die-namics.
I die cut out the word "HELLO" using Stitched Alphabet Die-namics. The colors I used are Ripe Raspberry, Daffodil, Lush Lagoon, Orange Zest, and Limelight. I usually don't go with vibrant colors like these. But this time, I thought that these vibrant colors would make a good contrast to the softness of the faded background, the images, and the scalloped edge.
I used foam sheet to pop up those die-cut alphabets as shown below.




Make sure that all the new products will be available for purchase on December 8 at 10 pm EST.
Head over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today, and for more inspiration from the other DT members!

Thank you for stopping by today. See you tomorrow again!
** 1st card **

**2nd card **

12 comments:

  1. I really like the purple and yellow together on your first card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little elephant card is so very adorable! I especially like the colors you chose for the letters - good contrast with the rest of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both cards, and the bright colors of your word hello

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two terrific cards with so much thought used. The combination of opposite dot paper really shows of and grounds the little girl. The combined use of the scallop border, circle stencil, and bold color lettering send the message of the darling little elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both the cards are very sweet! Love the little elephant, he is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. luv your little elphant with the bold colors of hello = awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did an amazing job on both cards. Thanks for sharing your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of these card are Sooo Adorable! I love the elephant one the Best!

    ReplyDelete