MFT December Release Countdown Day 4

December 5, 2015

Welcome to Day 4 of the MFT December Release Countdown! Today I'm showcasing a pretty flower stamp set, a very versatile pattern stamp set, and a cool sentiment stamp set & Die-namics.


My first card features the new Mini Modern Blooms stamp set, Amazing stamp set, and Doubly Amazing Die-namics.
First I lightly penciled an oval shaped line using an oval die as a guide on a Smooth White panel. Then I stamped the flowers and leaves from Mini Modern Blooms stamp set in various colors. (The inks I used are listed at the bottom of this blog post.) After they dried, I erased the pencil line carefully.



 I die cut out the word "Amazing" from the stamped panel using Doubly Amazing Die-namics, and stamped the words "YOU'RE PRETTY DARN", which is from Amazing stamp set, with Cement Gray pigment ink. I die cut three more "Amazing"s from Lemon Chiffon CS and layered them as you can see in the photo above.


For my second card I combined Amazing stamp set and Doubly Amazing Die-namics with Distressed Patterns stamp set. This stamp set has so many possibilities! As I'm not good at ink spattering, I love this set so much! I will use this set sooooo often to add interesting texture to my cards in the future.
The ink colors I used for my background are Wild Cherry, Orange Fizz, Daffodil, Limelight,
Blu Raspberry, and Periwinkle. (from the bottom to top)



Make sure that all the new products will be available for purchase on Dec 8 at 10 pm EST.
Head over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the other DT members!

Thank you for stopping by today! I'll be back tomorrow with two cards showcasing the new stamp set & Die-namics from Pure Innocence line and a cool Die-namics designed by Laina Lamb. :)
** 1st card **


** 2nd card **

11 comments:

  1. LOVE both of your cards! YOU are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards, really like the flowers and the word die of Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers and ridiculously amazing abstract stripe rainbow card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Torico, your cards continue to be an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Torico, your cards continue to be an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are fabulous cards!! Pretty color combo, Torico!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! The Amazing set is so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. both cards are stunning, are amazing!

    ReplyDelete