MFT December Release Countdown Day 5

December 4, 2015

MFT December Release Countdown has begun! Have you got your Christmas cards for this year done enough yet? I think I still need to make a few more... But, it's already time to think about new stamps and dies that you will want to play with after the holiday busyness!

So I'd like to kick off this month's countdown with my new stamp set & Die-namics from Birdie Brown line, Adorable Elephants.



Adorable Elephants stamp set includes four elephant images and several accessory images to create a cute scene. And you can combine these images with Somebunny stamp set! :D


My first card is a shaker card featuring Adorable Elephants stamp set and the new Stitched Mini Scallop Circle STAX Die-namics. I'm sooooo happy with the new Stitched Mini Scallop basic shape (Circle, Oval, Square, and Rectangle) STAX Die-namics!! They are very useful for making a mat for a focal panel or a frame. They add a cute touch to your projects!
First I stenciled a Smooth White panel with Star Celebration Stencil and Banana Split & Limelight dye inks. Then I cut out the scallop circle frame from it using Stitched Mini Scallop Circle STAX Die-namics and Circle STAX 1 Die-namics. I embedded the frame and the center circle after I adhered the stenciled panel to the card base. (I used foam sheet to pop up the frame.)


After I stamped an elephant image, I had him hold three balloons using the masking technique. I colored the images with Copics and cut them with scissors and a craft knife.
The sentiment was white embossed on an Eggplant panel cut with Blueprints 20. A few sequins were added around the sentiment pane l to finish off the card.


My next card uses the Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX Die-namics and the Grassy Hills Die-namics which will be revealed on Countdown Day 1, along with Adorable Elephants stamp set & Die-namics.
I die cut a stitched rectangle panel using Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, daubed it with some Blu Raspberry dye ink, and spritzed a little water. I matted it with a Lemon Chiffon panel cut with Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX Die-namics after I stamped the sentiment and trails of the butterflies.

To create the hill I die cut a piece of patterned paper from Farm Fresh Gingham Paper Pack with Grassy Hills Die-namics and Stitched Rectangle STAX die-namics. The images were colored with Copics and cut with the matching dies. Oh! I have to let you know that the new MFT Die-namics coordinated with stamp sets are OPEN!! So you can cut out your stamped images easily and perfectly now! Yay! :D:D
Back to my card... After I popped up the hill and the elephant on the rectangle panel, I adhered the matted panel to the card base which was stamped with Swiss Dots Background and Lemon Chiffon pigment ink.


Make sure that all the new products will be available for purchase on December 8 at 10 pm EST.
Head over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today, and for more inspiration from the other DT members!

Thank you for stopping by. See you tomorrow again! ;)
** 1st card **


** 2nd card **

26 comments:

  1. Could you be any cuter?seriously! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another amazing stamp set. The Elephants are truly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little elephant standing on his gingham lawn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Yoshi.... What a gorgeous, gorgeous new set! Your cards are terrific. Love the elephants, love the sentiments - and so good for baby cards too, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute set! LOVE those sweet elephants. Your cards are darling. I especially love the shaker card with the colorful bkgrd and balloons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are the cutest elephants! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of these cards, this is going to be a great release I can tell already!! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  8. Supercute, love how you coloured his cheecks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Striking use of tilted elephant! Two wondeful cards1

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of your cards are beautiful. I love how you offset the first bubble for the elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful cards! I love those adorable elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need this elephant stamp set in my crafty life. ...and your Beautiful Cute Cards too (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've done it again, Torico, another incredibly CUTE stamp set!! And I happen to adore elephants so I don't think I can resist this one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. How did I know before I came to your blog that you were the designer?! Hmmm, because the cutest stamps at MFT are always designed by you?! Def, def, definitely, yes! Sending blog loves your way! Thanks for making me day a happy one with your super sweet card share!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Soooo adorable! They are gorgeous coloring work.

    ReplyDelete
  16. great cards - love the shaker!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous stamp set. And fabulous inspiration cards!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable cards. Love the shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable cards. Love the shaker card.

    ReplyDelete