MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #259

December 16, 2015

** This is my second post for today. 
Please scroll down or click HERE to see 
my post for the Color Throwdown Challenge #373. 
Thank you. **

Hi again! I'm back with a card I made for this weeks MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge (WSC259).



As you can see, I made the focal panel smaller than the original sketch. I die cut two panels using Stitched Rounded Rectangle Die-namics, one is from Whip Cream CS which I stamped with Pinstripe Background and another is from pink Gingham patterned paper. I cut off the bottom part of the gingham panel using Stitched Scallop Edges Die-namics and layered it over the Whip Cream panel.
The PI girl from Steeped in Love stamp set was colored with Copics and cut out with the matching die. For the sentiments I used Label Maker Sentiments stamp set and Label Tape Die-namics. They were stamped with Tropical Teal Dye ink. I added three enamel dots to finish off the card.

Head over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for more info about the challenge and for more inspiration from the fabulous Challenge team! I hope you play along with us this week.

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is really cute. I really love your nice clean style.

    ReplyDelete