Naughty or Nice Challenge #22 - Show us Some Wing

December 1, 2015

** This is my second post for today. 
Please scroll down or click HERE 
to see my MFT Creative Construction with Blueprints post. 
Thank you! **

It's time for a new challenge over at the Naughty or Nice Challenges blog. This month we'd like to see some wings on your projects.


Penguins have wings, even though they don't fly. ;) I wanted to use this cute stamp from Stamping Bella which I bought months ago. I love penguins so much that I couldn't make a naughty card with him!
The image was colored with Copics and cut with scissors and a craft knife. I popped it up on a panel on which I daubed some Summer Splash dye ink. For the background panel I stamped a piece of After Midnight CS with Polka Dot Background stamp and Versa Mark ink, then cut it out with Blueprints 13. I added a strip of patterned paper matted with Fuse Green CS and some jute twine. The sentiment is from Joy Filled stamp set by Penny Black. The snowflakes were die cut from glitter paper using Crystal Trio dies.


Head on over to the Naughty or Nice Challenges blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the other Troublemakers! I know it's the busiest season of the year, but I hope you will play along with us!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! That penguin is far too sweet to be even vaguely naughty! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I'm loving the colours and the layout.

    ReplyDelete