MFT Color Challenge #38

January 28, 2016

It's been about a week since I posted here last time. I've been busy illustrating for new stamp sets and preparing for the MFT February Release Countdown that starts tomorrow. ;)
But today I popped in to share a card I made for the MFT Color Challenge #38.


As you know I don't play with color challenges so often because I'm not good at it. But, when I saw this color palette, I immediately thought of the Flamingos Die-namics and I knew I would have to play with it! So here is what I made.

Luckily the Tickled Pink stamp set has a perfect sentiment for this color palette! I decided to use Lemon Chiffon Hybrid ink and the Concentric Circle Grid Stencil to make my 'sunshine' background.


After I stenciled the sunshine, I added some faux ink spatters using the Distressed Patterns stamp set and Pure Plum Dye ink. The flamingos were die cut from Peach Bellini CS, Coral Crush CS, and a little piece of Steel Grey CS.

Head over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration from the DT. I hope you will have time to play along with us!

As I said above, the MFT February Release Countdown starts tomorrow. So keep your eyes on the MFT blog! ;)

Thank you so much for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. cute pair and love the splatter with the use of the stencil.

    ReplyDelete