MFT February Release Countdown Day 3

January 31, 2016

Welcome to Day 3 of the MFT February Release Countdown. The stamp set I'm showcasing today features lucky charms, and it's sooooo adorable!

I hear that Japanese Kawaii style is very popular in western countries. Even though I'm a Japanese, I'm not exactly sure... but I think those faces are Japanese Kawaii. Right? Even if you are not a big fan of Kawaii style or they look too childish for you, this set is still useful because you can stamp those faces separately and the sentiments are fantastic!


For my card I combined the Lucky stamp set & Die-namics with the Inside & Out Stitched Oval STAX Die-namics and patterned paper from the Lucky Prints Paper Pack. The images were colored with Copics and cut with the matching dies. I added some shimmer to the stars and moon with Frosted Lace Stickles. I die cut the stitched rectangle panel using the Blueprints 24 Die-namics and cut out a window from it using the Inside & Out Stitched Oval STAX Die-namics. I die cut an oval panel from Smooth White CS and stamped the sentiment on it in two colors - Blueberry and Persimmon - with the help of a MISTI tool. After I adhered the rectangle panel to the Lemon Chiffon panel cut with the Blueprints 20 Die-namics, I embedded the sentiment panel and adhered the images around the window.



Make sure that all the new products will be available for purchase on February 2 at 10 pm EST.

Head over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the other DT members participating today's Countdown.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! See you tomorrow again!

24 comments:

  1. Indeed my youngest and little niece are totally into Kawaii! I think they will love this card just as I do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I love your color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, so adorable! I have never heard of Kawali but it looks delightful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you used 2 colors in the verse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the card was cute when I saw the first picture, but when I saw the close up with the sparkle...too much (in the good way)!! Thanks for sharing this cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, such a happy card. This certainly brightened my day up with all the sparkle and wonderful colors. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! This is soooo adorable! I love this color combo!!! Tfs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet card! This would make a great baby shower card. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is too cute. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the soft blue with the yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cute card and the stamp set is absolutely adorable! I think it is a great set for kiddie & baby cards.

    ReplyDelete