MFT February Release Countdown Day 5

January 29, 2016

The MFT February Release Countdown has begun! This month MFT releases so many CUTE stamps and dies, and many of them feature the good luck theme. Sounds fun? ;)

I'm kicking off my countdown with a card showcasing the new stamp set and Die-namics from Lisa Johnson Designs.

To create my focal frame, I die cut a Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle panel from Grapesicle CS and stamped it with the Wood Plank Background stamp and Grapesicle Dye ink. I cut out a window from it using the new Rectangle Peek-a-Boo Window Die-namics.
I embellished the frame with some flowers and leaves made with the Desert Bouquet stamp set, Desert Bouquet Die-namics, and Wild Greenery Die-namics. (The ink colors I used for the flowers are listed at the bottom of this post.) The Desert Bouquet stamp set was released previously, and the matching Die-namics will be released this month! This will make it very easy to cut out and arrange the stamped Desert Bouquet flowers.


I die cut the background panel from Primitive White CS using the Blueprints 20 Die-namics. I stamped a sentiment from the new Whimsical Greetings stamp set with Gravel Gray Dye ink and added two diagonal striped lines, which is also from the Whimsical Greetings stamp set, with Biscotti Dye ink. I adhered the background panel to the card base and popped up the frame with foam tape.



Make sure that all the new products will be available for purchase on February 2 at 10 pm EST.

Head over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today! And there will be the list of the DT members participating today's countdown.

Thank you for stopping by today. I will introduce you my new stamp set & Die-namics tomorrow. Until then! ;)

21 comments:

  1. Very nice card, love the colors and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love all the colors and sentiment on it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your beautiful card! The peek a boo die is really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo gorgeous! And I love the colors! Tfs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea with the dots on the wild greenery! makes them pop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea with the dots on the wild greenery! makes them pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card with an ideal combination of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so pretty. Love the new Peek A Boo window.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very springy colors. Nice touch with this weather!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very springy colors. Nice touch with this weather!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This soft purple makes me think of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card. Love the new die and stamps in this release.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are always so pretty. I love your coloring! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing color combo for your card, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet details...Love your color combo and all the scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty card. Love the delicate purple frame and the flowers are gorgeously colored in:)

    ReplyDelete