MFT January Card Kit Reveal

January 19, 2016


As some of you may already know, My Favorite Things releases monthly card kit from this month! The first kit, called Beautiful Blooms Card Kit, will be available for purchase TONIGHT at 10 pm EST in the MFT store.
While you have to go to the MFT blog to see what this kit contains, I have to say this is a really beautiful kit! This makes it so easy to create a beautiful and elegant card quickly. And my most favorite part of the new monthly card kit is that it includes a few colors of ink cubes! If you have been wanting to try MFT Premium Dye Inks, this will give you a good chance. ;)

Yesterday some of the DT members shared their projects using the Beautiful Blooms Card Kit to inspire you. You can find the list of the DT members participated yesterday on the MFT blog. Today I'd like to share my sample card with you. It's a very simple and quick card! :)

I created my own patterned paper using the Beautiful Blooms stamp set that is included in the kit. I framed it with a Smooth White frame die cut with the Stitched Cover-Up Companion - Horizontal Die-namics. The sentiment is also from the Beautiful Blooms stamp set, and I gold embossed it. The panel was adhered to a Blu Raspberry card base. ...That's all. Super easy! LOL!
I love that the colors this kit features are soft and pretty. Aren't these perfect for springtime?

Make sure you visit the MFT blog to see the full reveal of the kit. You will find a list of the DT members participating today's reveal there. ;)

Thank you for stopping by!

23 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pattern you created. It is so soft and delicate and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background peeking through the two windows - great design idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card...love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so soft and attractive. It's amazing what you can do with all the parts in this kit. I will be waiting by my computer to place my order for sure! Thanks for saring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS is absolutely BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the simplicity of this lovely card:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job love how you made your own pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful, I love how you used the stamps as a background. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a subtle card and sometimes I find those best when I am trying to cheer someone up with a funny sentiment inside -- very unexpected. I'm ordering tomorrow and am praying that you don't run out of this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just so, so pretty! I love the placement of the flowers! You are such an ARTIST! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card! The background looks subtle and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The background looks so dainty. Really pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your cared it's just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Torico,
    You certainly have an eye for detail and pleasing patterns. Your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh love how you have a different take on this stamp set. Love the background you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful & delicate - a stunning Thank You card, Torico!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So beautiful & delicate - a stunning Thank You card, Torico!

    ReplyDelete