MFT January Release Countdown Day 2

January 4, 2016

It'd Day 2 of the MFT Release Countdown. We are so close to the release day! All the new products will be available for purchase TOMORROW at 10 pm EST!!

I have two cards to share with you today. The first one is a masculine shaker card featuring the Undeniable Chemistry stamp set and Chemistry Die-namics designed by Laina Lamb.

I die cut a Hot Fudge panel using Blueprints 24 and cut out three beaker shaped windows from it using Chemistry Die-namics. I stamped and gold embossed a sentiment from Undeniable Chemistry stamp set.

I cut a Primitive Cream panel and lightly penciled the beaker shapes. Then I daubed Chili Powder, Daffodil, and Tropical Teal Dye inks on it, then stamped the bubbles from Undeniable Chemistry set with the same inks. I put some sequins, applied a sheet of acetate behind the windows, then popped up the Hot Fudge panel over the Primitive White panel.

For my next card I paired the Sketched Blooms stamp set revealed yesterday with the Label Maker Love stamp set.

To created the background I used the embossing resist technique. First I white embossed the flowers from Sketched Blooms stamp set, then applied some Insulation Pink and Sno Cone Dye inks over them. I also added some 'fake' ink splash using Distressed Patterns stamp set and Sno Cone Dye ink.


The Label Maker Love stamp set perfectly works with the previously released Label Tape Die-namics. I die cut three label tapes and stamped the words with Chocolate Brown Dye ink. Several sequins were added to finish off the card.



Head over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the other DT members participating today's Countdown.

Thank you for stopping by today. I'll be back tomorrow with a card I made using an adorable animal themed stamp set. Until then! ;)
** 1st card **


** 2nd Card **

17 comments:

  1. Your shaker card is so fun and cute and I love the colors on your sketch flower card- fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable masculine shaker card, and the sentiment just makes the whole card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Your first card is awesome...shaker card perfect with sentiment. I also really like your second card beautiful sentiment with the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that shaker card is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Cards!
    Love the one with the flowers!
    Hugs Elchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shaker card really shows off chemistry in action! Terrific. Beautiful use of label words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards. I like the shaker card but the second one with the embossing resist technique is my favorite. Pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards. I like the shaker card but the second one with the embossing resist technique is my favorite. Pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore your shaker card, is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards!! I especially love your shaker card!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are amazing! Love that shaker card and the lovely pastel flower card is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your Chemistry Set design--so cute with the shaker elements! And the soft colors with the flowers are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Both cards are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. FABULOUS Cards! Each of them shows their own awesomeness :) Those chemistry bottles shaker are super cool and your soft colored flowers card is super sweet. THANKS for the inspirations!

    ReplyDelete