MFT January Release Countdown Day 5

January 1, 2016

   Happy New Year!!   


I hope your new year has got off to a wonderful start. I'm so excited to kick off my blogging for the year 2016 with the MFT January Release Countdown!
This month's release is packed with so much LOVE and cuteness! I hope you will love them and make lovely projects for your loved ones. (How many times have I said "love" so far?)

I have two cards to share with you today. My first card uses All Heart stamp set & Die-namics designed by Lisa Johnson, as well as Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, Stitched Cloud Edges Die-namics, and Mini Hearts Background stamp.

First I stamped lower part of a Smooth White card base with Mini Hearts Background stamp and Tickled Pink Pigment ink. Then I die cut a rectangle panel using Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and daubed Bubblegum Dye ink and spritzed some water on it.

I die cut the cloud using Stitched Cloud Edges Die-namics and Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and popped it up on top of the focal panel. The umbrella and tiny hearts are from All Heart stamp set. They were colored with Copics and die cut with the matching die. I also stamped a few tiny hearts onto the panel directly. I added a little shimmer to the umbrella with a Wink of Stella pen, you may not see in the photo above though. The sentiment was stamped with Hot Fudge Hybrid ink.

Next card features So Much Love stamp set and Wonky Stitched Oval STAX Die-namics.

I created a floral frame using some images from So Much Love stamp set. The ink colors I used are listed at the bottom of this blog post. The sentiment is from So Much Love stamp set too. I stamped "My Heart" and "TO YOU" with Eggplant Dye ink and "BELONGS" was stamped with Chocolate Brown Dye ink on an In the Buff banner that was cut with a die from Tag Builder Blueprints 5 Die-namics. I used Eggplant CS for the background panel and the card base.




Please make sure that all the new products will be available for purchase on Jan 5 at 10 pm EST.

Head over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the other DT members!

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I will introduce you my new stamp set tomorrow! ;)
** 1st Card **



** 2nd Card **

20 comments:

  1. Both cards are BEAUTIFUL. I really like the coloring and design on your first card. MFT release this month is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so gorgeous! Happy New Year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are wonderful. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cards. Great job on both, thanks for sharing your talents with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love the card with the umbrella!
    Hugs Elchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet, the first card is my favorite!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. These are both very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two beautiful cards! Like the cloud showering hearts1

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your projects. They are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How pretty!! Love the fun projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful cards! Love the cute hearts on the first one...the second is so charming and sweet. Love them both ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAPPY NEW YEAR! your cards are gorgeous! Love both of them :)

    ReplyDelete