MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #263

January 12, 2016

It's time for a new sketch challenge over at the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog! I've made a simple card using the Undeniable Chemistry stamp set and Chemistry Die-namics from this month's release.


I started with a Grout Gray card base. I die cut a stitched rectangle panel using Blueprints 20 Die-namics and stamped it with Pinstripe Background and Grout Gray Dye ink. I added a Steel Grey panel underneath it.
I used Snow Drifts Die-namics for the wavy line of the Pure Plum panel. I die cut a Tropical Teal banner with Blueprints 20 Die-namics and white embossed a sentiment from Undeniable Chemistry stamp set on it.

I die cut three atom signs and three tiny hearts using Chemistry Die-namics and layered them for thickness and stability. I also added some Glossy Accents to the heart. The Pure Plum panel was popped up on the Grout Gray panel with some foam tape and several sequins were added to finish off the card.

Head over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration from the DT! I hope you will play along with us this week.

Thank you for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. So cute, Torico! I thought you used fun foam for the atom and heart--love the dimension!

    ReplyDelete